RE: screen captures

Subject: RE: screen captures
From: "Carl Leonard" <cleonard -at- photographer -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:59:52 -0800

RE: Quick question, do any of you have software recommendations for screen
captures ?

I've used just about every screen capture program ever made for Windows and
DOS. I keep going back to two products: Paint Shop and Hypersnap.

If I need to tweak the image extensively, I use Paint Shop.

When all that I need is a quick capture of a screen, window, or region of
either - Hypersnap is it. If I'm going to be grabbing screens for an
extended project, I put it into my startup menu so that I can use it with a
quick keystroke. You can do limited image manipulation, and can print
directly from Hypersnap (not all programs can do that simple task). It saves
to most graphics formats. $25 US.

http://www.hyperionics.com/

Carl Leonard
Microsoft Certified Professional
cleonard -at- photographer -dot- net
"Remember: STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS"
Subject: Screen Capture Software - Any Recommendations?