Job: Atlanta Techwriter

Subject: Job: Atlanta Techwriter
From: "Holly Turner" <hollyjoi -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: <winhlp-L -at- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 20:57:08 -0500

Hello. We have an opening in the Atlanta (Dunwoody) area for a full-time,
permanent technical writer. Our products are technical, client-server
applications. We write for a techie, administrator-type audience.
Telecommuting is not (yet) an option, but our business hours are very
flexible. Applicants must be a US or Canadian citizen because of the
encryption technologies in our products.

Internet Security Systems, Inc. (ISS) is a great place to work. It is the
"pioneer and leading supplier of adaptive security management systems,
providing enterprise-wide information protection software." Although we are
no longer a small, start-up company, we maintain our renegade attitude, and
management is committed to keeping ISS a fun and innovative place to work.

Opportunities abound for professional development. Our documentation group
attempts to use the most technologically advanced tools and formats.
Currently, we produce HTMLHelp help systems. We are investigating using
XML. Our printed documentation is produced with FrameMaker.

We need a writer who:
- is technically inclined,
- craves learning new and challenging things, and
- understands how to translate and organize technical information into
something useful to the reader.

Is that you? :)

For more information and a full job description, e-mail me at
hturner -at- iss -dot- net -dot-

-Holly

Holly Turner
hturner -at- iss -dot- net

Internet Security Systems, Inc.
http:\\www.iss.net

Adaptive Network Security for the Enterprise