Medical hardware and software docs

Subject: Medical hardware and software docs
From: Henry Vandelinde <vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 08:15:54 -0500

Good morning all,

I've just been contracted to develop docs for medical hardware and
software. The end-user audience is multi-range from monitoring nurses on
fast turn around to physicians.

Anybody doing anything like this?

I would appreciate any info on procedural standards, operating room reading
and comprehension studies, and any suggestions you may have.

Please you contact me offline and I'll post the summary.

Thanks,

Henry
Henry Vandelinde, Ph.D.
vandelinde -at- wordtek -dot- com