Re: Starting from scratch

Subject: Re: Starting from scratch
From: wlewis -at- nclogic -dot- com (Wendy Lewis)
To: "techwhirlers" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 14:58:47 -0500

Suzette may sound a litttle pushy here, but I am a self admitted BIG pushy.
I did everything she mentioned below, except without the committee. I told
them what I needed, including software, hardware, and a 21", developed the
style guide and templates, asked to be included in the meetings, then
started cranking out the docs. Two years later, they didn't hesitate when I
asked for a bigger and badder computer.

I've also developed many nic names here. Documentation goddess, because I
turn them out so quickly. Help Wizard, because I do that too. GUI Queen,
because the developers have been instructed to ask me for final approval on
the guis they create. Slash, because of my editorial style. And a few others
usually starting with B, that I can't repeat because of the BIG pushy thing.
It's great to be loved.