Discovered: The Internet's underground editors

Subject: Discovered: The Internet's underground editors
From: "Mark L. Levinson" <markl -at- gilian -dot- com>
To: TechWr-L <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:28:46 +0200

Interestingly, no fewer than five people wrote to me saying
that yes, sometimes before forwarding jokes or curiosities
that they receive by e-mail, they edit them.

Now I understand why the spelling-checker rhyme, rightfully
banned from these precincts, seems to have gained a verse
or two each time I see it.

Mark L. Levinson - markl -at- gilian -dot- com - Herzlia, Israel