RE: screenshots of Web pages

Subject: RE: screenshots of Web pages
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:25:48 -0500

Somebody may have already posted this (I'm still sifting through the messages),
but Snagit will capture in any format - even *.png. I capture web pages, using
the scroll feature, as *.gif. IMO, Illustrator is not necessary, Snagit can do
it all. If you end up needing to crop an image, Snagit can even open the file
and you can then crop, or whatever.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Of the two basic certainties, death and taxes, death is preferable.
At least you're not called in six months later for an audit.