Re: Teaching Boolean Searches

Subject: Re: Teaching Boolean Searches
From: Peter Kleczka <pkleczka -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 07:48:31 -0800 (PST)

Joan

I used graphic representation and as few words
to introduce the concept as possible.
My graphics consist of two circles containg sample
data and between the circles is the name of the
boolean
operation. Then an arrow points to a third circle
with the sample data results of the opperation.
My readers responded favorably to this method.

HTH
Peter Kleczka (pkleczka -at- yahoo -dot- com)

http://im.yahoo.com