MS Word question

Subject: MS Word question
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 06:43:45 -0800 (PST)

I am typing the figure -100. It's at the end of a
line. I want to keep the - and the 100 together, but
the line splits between them. Is there a character
equivelent of "keep with next" like there is for lines
and paragraphs? I sure can't find one. I could force
the issue with a manual line break, but I'd rather not
if I don't have to. thanks!

-Becca
http://im.yahoo.com