Need CGI& database: Hooks from Microsoft IIS/FrontPage/Access?

Subject: Need CGI& database: Hooks from Microsoft IIS/FrontPage/Access?
From: "David Slonosky" <David_Slonosky -at- i2 -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:53:52 -0500

Hi. I'm at a stage in the development of various sites around here that I *need*
some sort of CGI interface to a database to manage files.

I'm not afraid of doing the work, but I need some pointers to how to get it
working.

Currently, my available tools are FrontPage 98, Microsoft IIS, and Access97.

Please don't tell me how great PHP/MySQL/ColdFusion/Apache/Perl/UNIX/Linux would
be. I would tend to agree, but they aren't viable options at this point in time
unless I can prove that I *cannot* use my available tools to create web
application/information pages.

Any URLs, names of reference books, etc. would be helpful.

Thanks,

David