HTML files on a CE 3.0 browser

Subject: HTML files on a CE 3.0 browser
From: "Brame, Heather" <heatherb -at- aiinet -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:51:23 -0500

We are trying to view an HTML file on the CE 3.0 Professional browser.

The HTML file is called sct10114.htm. The CE browser can read and link to
tries to read <a href="1020248"> the link doesn't work (even though it does
exist in the file). Does anyone know why this is happening, and if there is
a way to code the links for viewing on a CE browser which do not reference
the entire file name?

Thanks in advance,
Heather