Importing Access records into Word

Subject: Importing Access records into Word
From: "Mary Webber" <mary -dot- webber -at- tenzing -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:14:56 -0800

21 Jan 00

Hello all -

This is a cry for help - I'm a Framemaker aficionado, but I am working for a
company that has not yet converted to my point of view - we are using Word
2000.

One of the engineers has just asked if it is possible, and if so how, to
import individual records from an Access database into Word.

I imagine one clicks 'import' , but evidently the problem comes in with
getting just the one record, and being able to edit it, as opposed to the
entire database.

Any help gratefully accepted -