PDF /FTP: that is the question

Subject: PDF /FTP: that is the question
From: Chris Fitzgerald <chrisfitztex -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:31:20 -0800 (PST)

Warning: naive question coming...

I have a web site that lists my curriculum vitae as well as
personal information. I wanted to link a newsletter that I'm
writing as a writing sample. When I saved the text file in HTML,
I lost the formatting.

I downloaded WS_FTP Pro which will transfer files, but I know
this isn't the answer to my problem. I have Acrobat 4.0 with my
system, but need the writer. Is it PDF Writer? Can I get a copy
online?

I know I've seen this as a topic before, but I'd appreciate the
post anyway. (I'm trying to complete about 10 things today):)

Thanks,
Chris
www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/bit/4927/chris.htm

http://im.yahoo.com