RE: Wadda Ya Callit?

Subject: RE: Wadda Ya Callit?
From: "Brady, Joy" <JBrady -at- alldata -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:36:04 -0500

Oh Aoidin,

I swear I had him try that before I did any research (he was not even
familiar with Tools - Options, so you can imagine his panic!). I had him
clearing his history - everything.

It seems that, unlike cached web page addresses, AutoComplete entries in
FORMS (like search forms, for example, or name and address information you
fill out) persist in IE 5.0. His whispering became harsher, more urgent,
with every dead-end instruction I gave him.

Apparently, it takes just a little more diligence to cover one's tracks
regarding AutoComplete entries for "form and password suggestions." For
those of you who have something to hide, the Microsoft article:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/ARTICLES/Q217/1/48.asp