Offline discussions of XML--please resend due to hard drive vapor ization

Subject: Offline discussions of XML--please resend due to hard drive vapor ization
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 13:30:14 -0600

If any of you were recently engaged in any offline conversations with me
(expecially the one about XML and RTF), please resend any messages that
you sent today--my hard drive ground itself into dust and I have lost
all the messages (and, more importantly, the e-mail addresses of those
who sent those messages to me).

Thanks,

Jason