Need symbols for network diagrams

Subject: Need symbols for network diagrams
From: "Linda Sims" <lsims -at- dset -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:07:26 -0500

The weird thing is, I've seen these symbols on so many presentations.
Now I (or rather, our company's graphic artist) needs them and we
can't figure out where to find them.

Some of you may be familiar with these symbols--they're rather
abstract representations of network elements such as routers. I've seen
this shown as a 3D disk with arrows pointing in to and out from the
center, particularly on Cisco presentations.

I think these symbols are darned near generic. If someone can point us
to a place we can acquire them (free is best, but we're willing to pay),
our graphic artist will be very happy.

TIA

Linda Sims
Technical Writer

DSET Corporation
1160 US Highway 22
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(v) 908-526-7500, ext. 1278
(f) 908-526-7008
Delivering Global TMN Solutions for a Converging World
Web Site: http://www.dset.com