Word to Folio Site director--is it that hard?

Subject: Word to Folio Site director--is it that hard?
From: "Kim Forbes" <kim_portonova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 13:56:38 GMT

Hello everyone,
I asked this question last week,and didn't get any responses; so I'm going to try and recast it.

I am writing policies and procedures in Word for a print version; and then the word file is being turned over to another person to put in on our intranet using Folio Site Director.

I was told that I have to do screwy things with the template to get it to be imported into folio. For example, all bullet lists and numbered list will have to be put into a table; I can't use autonumbering, and worst of all--my original files will have to be made available to this person because copies become corrupted.

This all sounds suspect. Is it really that difficult to covert a Word file into a Folio file?

I looked in the archives, but didn't find what I was looking for and also checked a word list, but still no luck.

TIA
Kim