Looking for Help University folks

Subject: Looking for Help University folks
From: "Robert Parker" <rparker -at- welkintech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:40:34 -0800

I'm putting out a general call in search of the Help University folks. I was
a presenter at the Dallas '99 conference ("Secrets Exposed," for those who
were there), and I was really looking forward to my "speaker feedback"
cards--I can always use quotes for my publicity materials, and of course
those all-important contacts!

If anyone knows where to find them (or IS them), please let me know. Replies
may be sent to me or to the list, as you feel is appropriate.

I'm cross-posting to both Winhelp-L and Techwr-L (forgive me if that's a
breach of ettiquette).

Thanks for the assist!

Robert Parker
rparker -at- welkintech -dot- com
Welkin Technical Communications
http://www.welkintech.com/
We make technical communications concise, elegant, and effective.