RE: Is your documentation copyrighted?

Subject: RE: Is your documentation copyrighted?
From: "Higgins, Lisa" <LHiggins -at- carrieraccess -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 10:01:59 -0700

> And how do you know that the envelope wasn't mailed empty and
> unsealed some time ago?

Thank you. I've been chiding myself for being such a devious person that it
would occur to me to mail myself an unsealed envelope, wait for something
brilliant and successful to be published, copy it, stick it in the envelope,
then seal it up and trot off to court.

I've often considered mailing a blank sheet of paper by certified mail to
companies I don't like, too. Then, later on, I could make up some big
official demand letter, dated a day or two before the postmark, and I'd have
the receipt to 'prove' I sent it and it was delivered correctly.

And to answer the obvious question, yes, I am available for consultation on
white-collar crimes and world domination schemes.

Evil Lisa.