RE: Good tech writing schools?

Subject: RE: Good tech writing schools?
From: Kelly Parr <KParr -at- c-bridge -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:03:33 -0500

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) in Troy, NY is among the best for TW.
Check out their website: http://www.rpi.edu/

There's also a Master's degree program at Northeastern University in Boston
that doesn't reqire GRE/GMAT. Northeastern also has a certification program
(1 year). I was able to complete my master's in a year and a half (working
full time) because the classes are all in the evening (at 6:00 PM).
http://www.northeastern.edu/

I'm sure there are others.
HTH
Kelly