statistics for types of computers the general public owns

Subject: statistics for types of computers the general public owns
From: "Moscrip, Dianne" <Dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:21:42 -0800

hi:
Are there any statistics available showing statistics on the types of
computers people own? For example, 50% of the general public own computers
with a sound card. Or, 25% of the general public own a pentium computer.
If you have any statistics or can direct me to some, please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Please respond to dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca

Dianne Moscrip
Web Editor, Communications Services WCB
Tel: 604 279-7572, local 3646
Fax: 604 279-7696
E-mail: dmoscrip -at- wcb -dot- bc -dot- ca