Best documentation

Subject: Best documentation
From: Barbara Hubert <barbara_hubert -at- epicdata -dot- com>
To: tech list <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:20:16 -0800

I agree with Brent about the Lego instructions.

I gave my son a Lego train set for Xmas. We assembled the train
together, and it was really interesting to watch how easy it was for
him to follow the directions as they were presented. I've seen him with
other complicated toys that come with instructions, and I always end up
reading them for him as he won't (can't understand them, is intimidated
by all those tiny words crammed together, or can't be bothered).

We had the train up and running in just over 2 hours (about 800 pieces).