RE: Employment Resources (lack of qualified candidates)

Subject: RE: Employment Resources (lack of qualified candidates)
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:36:44 PST

Corinne Backer said:

Here's the bigger problem, though - I have trouble convincing our HR
department that there ARE specific requirements to do this job, because it's more difficult to define than other jobs.

Tony Markatos responds:

You would never want to say such to a Business Process Re-Engineering person looking at your organization!