Re: Problem with MS Word 97 (go figure)

Subject: Re: Problem with MS Word 97 (go figure)
From: "Jane Bergen" <jbergen1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Bowen, Marianne" <Marianne -dot- Bowen -at- Nextel -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:05:15 -0600

Marianne,

Memory problems are indeed often the culprit...as are video driver
problems (I've experienced these myself). Also, my experience has been
that Word acts really, really flaky when you're working on a
network...either Word installed on a network drive or your doc files
on a network drive. Might be something else to consider.

Jane Bergen