Re: Interviewing writers

Subject: Re: Interviewing writers
From: "Dan Roberts" <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:47:42 -0500

well, fwiw, I've found that my strict Harbrace grammer has gone to Hades in
a handbasket, so that I'm more sure that my readers (some of which can't
properly use a 'that' and a 'which'--oi carumba!) really understand any
compound phrases I have to toss at them. Sometimes the sacred cow of
Audience Analysis demands I write to the lowest common demoninator. Sucks,
but that's life.