RE: Forced to read the manual/re: FrameMaker

Subject: RE: Forced to read the manual/re: FrameMaker
From: Hank Wong <hankwong -at- Remedy -dot- COM>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:11:00 -0800

<delurk>

Actually, I've heard from somebody who has interviewed with Adobe that there
are no plans for future feature releases of FrameMaker, only maintenance
releases to fix
bugs. If this is indeed the case, I think we're pretty much stuck with the
current
FrameMaker doc set as it exists now. :-(

</delurk>

-Hank
__
Hank Wong
http://www.remedy.com/
Senior Technical Writer, Web Products mailto:hankwong -at- remedy -dot- com
Remedy Corporation
"I find your lack of feedback disturbing." -Darth Vader as a tech writer
__