Use Cases - Integration Of

Subject: Use Cases - Integration Of
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:48:11 PST

Question for all listserv members working with Use Cases:

How are a large number(hundreds) of Use Cases integrated together?
In particular, how does an analyst insure that there are no "holes"
in the Functional model (where the Functional model equals the sum
of all Use Cases) - that is, that we have not overlooked any
essential functionality?

With Data Flow Diagrams, any "holes" in our Functional Analysis are
glaringly evident. I see no like mechanism with Use Cases - a potentially big problem for larger systems.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)