Re: the marching T (was "No Subject")

Subject: Re: the marching T (was "No Subject")
From: Kathy10th -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:32:52 EST

I want to thank everyone that sent suggestions. I received many good ideas.

I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to say, but I am going to make a
reference to the "marching T," if only because that is exactly what it looks
like! I guess I was hesitant to use that phrase in the "official" document
because it didn't seem, well, official. But as someone said, "Don't take
things so seriously."

Thanks again for all your help.

Kathy Kurth