RE: Icons in procedures

Subject: RE: Icons in procedures
From: Robert Heath <rheath -at- eGain -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:46:36 -0800

Connie,

I did the same thing and found the icons hid the text immediately above
them. Kent Newton responded to my request earlier by pointing out that you
have to do the following:

1. Open the Paragraph Designer while the cursor is inserted in the
paragraph with the icon.
2. Select the Basic tab.
3. Clear the Fixed checkbox located under the Line Spacing drop-down.

If you've never had to do this step, perhaps the line spacing in your
paragraphs are not fixed by default. I do agree with you, however, that the
gap created by the icon is ugly.

--Robert