Re: "Team Player" - Please Define?

Subject: Re: "Team Player" - Please Define?
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: bbatorsk -at- admin -dot- nj -dot- devry -dot- edu, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 09:41:22 PST

bbatorsk said:

"Pity the team that needs heros."

Tony Markatos responds:

I totally agree; however, in the "real" world, does anything else exist? I truely wish so! However, at work, in volunteer organizations (STC is a REAL good example), and in church; I always see the same - about 2% of the people are problem solvers, the rest are just along for the ride.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)