RE: Screen Capture Utility for Solaris

Subject: RE: Screen Capture Utility for Solaris
From: Kevin McLauchlan <KMcLauchlan -at- chrysalis-its -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:43:06 -0500

XV works for me.
Seems to work on HP-UX and FreeBSD as well.

mailto:training -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Your web site in 32 languages? Maybe not now, but sooner than you think.
Contact ForeignExchange for the FREE paper, "3 steps to successful
translation management" (http://www.fxtrans.com/3steps.html?tw).

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: KMcLauchlan -at- CHRYSALIS-ITS -dot- COM