Text disappears when saving Frame as .pdf

Subject: Text disappears when saving Frame as .pdf
From: VLAHANDREAS Dawn J <Dawn -dot- J -dot- Vlahandreas -at- state -dot- or -dot- us>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 17:10:57 -0800

I am using Framemaker 5.5.6 and am trying to use the save as .pdf function
to save the document as a .pdf.
When I view the .pdf file, the text is invisible. Actually, the text is
white, because I can select it and paste it into another document (Word or
Framemaker) and see it.
Has anyone seen this problem before?
I've done this countless times in the past and it has always worked fine. I
haven't done it in the last two or three months, though.

Dawn Vlahandreas
State of Oregon - Revenue