OT: How would you pronounce this word...? (no, it's not in a dictionary)

Subject: OT: How would you pronounce this word...? (no, it's not in a dictionary)
From: "Rene Stephenson" <RStephenson -at- mwci -dot- mea -dot- com>
To: techwr-l
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:2:47

Hi All!

I'm in a start-up company that's branching off from a large, international
corporation. The new company name is Paceon.

So how would you pronounce "Paceon?" When you see the name in print, how do
you think it's pronounced?

Yes, I really need to get some objective feedback for documentation and
graphic purposes. If the pronunciation isn't apparent, there are things I
can do as a communicator to help the reader.

Thanks in advance for your replies. If you don't think the discussion this
question may generate would benefit other listers, please reply to me
off-list. BTW, I'm on the digest.

Thanks,
Rene Stephenson
Technical Communication Consultant