RE: Pay rate for contractor with no experience

Subject: RE: Pay rate for contractor with no experience
From: "Alyssa Fox" <afox -at- zeh -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:21:30 -0600

Hello again,

I guess I didn't give as much information as I needed to. I am in Houston,
Texas. Also, I guess this would be considered an entry-level position. The
person I have interviewed has never done any kind of contract work before,
and she will be an independent contractor. She will be on-site most, if not
all, of the time. For now, we'll only need her about 10 hours a week for a
month at a time every 3 months or so (right before a CD release).

Hopefully this info is a bit more helpful.

Thanks,
Alyssa