RE: Help guidelines?

Subject: RE: Help guidelines?
From: William Swallow <william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:30:32 -0500

Tara Bucheger asks:
Are there any guidelines/rules of thumb as to how many "things" per Help
topic are good practices to follow?

Bill responds:
As many things as you need but not so many that you defeat the point of
putting things there in the first place. I can't get more specific than that
withough scenario and content information made available to me.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis Inc.
a subsidiary of Billing Concepts
phone: 518.433.7698
fax: 518.433.7680
<mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>
<http://www.aptissoftware.com>

"The places I hiked to! - The roads that I rambled
To find the best eggs - that have ever been scrambled!
If you want to get eggs - you can't buy at a store,
You have to do things - never thought of before."
from: "Scrambled Eggs Super!" by Dr. Seuss