RE: OT: How would you pronounce this word...? (no, it's not in a dictionary)

Subject: RE: OT: How would you pronounce this word...? (no, it's not in a dictionary)
From: kwhitehead -at- xn-tech -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:02:33 -0700

I think the original poster wanted to know how people would THINK Paceon
was pronounced, regardless of how the company wanted it pronounced. If
people see the name and can't immediately figure out how to say it, there
is a problem. The original poster (if I recall correctly) said there were
ways she could alleviate the problem if people didn't know how to pronounce
the word - she just wanted to know if there actually was a problem (and it
seems that there is).