RE: managing really good people who are also passionate

Subject: RE: managing really good people who are also passionate
From: dan roberts <droberts63 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: Barbara Hubert <barbara_hubert -at- epicdata -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:36:32 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Barbara Hubert <barbara_hubert -at- epicdata -dot- com>
But, the questions are:
How would you manage someone like "Me ;-)"

One (or more) of the following:
* R&D for new and better (ie, cutting edge or bleeding edge) ways of delivering info.
* Develop the initial project that uses those cutting/bleeding edge methods (ie, you get to play Star Trek guinea pig, and go where no TW has gone before)
* Showing your fellow TWs how to implement those c/b methods in their own projects.
* Give you the most inferior doc in the company (the user manual that every one hates and despises) to bring it up to snuff quick.

That should keep you busy and out of trouble for a day or two <g>.

But the weekend is nearly officially here, and the closest thing I'm going to see to TW is the instructions on my martini shaker <g>.

Have a good one!