Technical Writer Job Opening

Subject: Technical Writer Job Opening
From: CMThompke -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:58:38 EST

Hello all:
I just found out about a Technical Writer job opening in Cary, North Carolina
yesterday (see below for details) and I am forwarding the information about
this position to all of you, at the request of Don Panko, to see if anyone on
this list is interested in the position. Contact and submittal information is
provided below.

Please contact Don Panko via phone, fax, or E-mail if you have any questions.

To anyone interested in this position ...
Good luck!
and Best Wishes
Christine Thompke
POSITION: Technical Writer
DURATION: 3 to 6 months
LOCATION: Cary, North Carolina
RATE: $27-30/hr
BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE: UNIX, FrameMaker
JOB DESCRIPTION: To write a software user-manual that can be understood by
non high-tech personnel. The software product will be taught to the writer
from a
workstation.
REQUIREMENT: Must be able to work independently.
SUBMIT RESUME TO: RADECO Technical Services
PO Box 3021
Cary, NC 27519

CONACT: Don Panko
PHONE: (919) 851-7630