RE: Pay rate for contractor with no experience

Subject: RE: Pay rate for contractor with no experience
From: "Seigler, Sherri A" <sherri -dot- seigler -at- eds -dot- com>
To: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:44:04 -0600

Really? For inexperienced? I'm not seeing that on the web sites offering
jobs in the DFW area. That's what they want to pay experienced people with
all the software skills. Thankfully, I'm making more than that, but
unfortunately I'm getting behind on the software skills because of where I
work.

Sherri Seigler

Jo Byrd Wrote:

A lot will depend on the area of the country. In the Dallas/Fort Worth area,
more realistic figure would be $20- -at- 5/hour.

Jo Byrd