RE: Time keeping

Subject: RE: Time keeping
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Bob Morrisette'" <writer1 -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- Sun -dot- COM>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 14:52:39 -0500

I've always had to fill out a time sheet, but by project, not by document.
Usually to the nearest 15 minutes. I haven't had anybody want to know how
long it takes to read a document since junior high. Fortunately I work on a
team that follows project rules, but gives you time for smoke breaks and
bathroom breaks and even time to chat a bit with coworkers, without
penalizing some esoteric productivity metric. I'd make sure there's a way
to note how much time you waste filling out the silly form.

My condolences!

Connie Giordano