AW: Converting a graphic to a font

Subject: AW: Converting a graphic to a font
From: "Ternes, Andreas" <A -dot- Ternes -at- sps-pressen -dot- de>
To: "'GERRIOR Suzanne'" <GERRIORS -at- iata -dot- org>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:04:16 +0100

Hi Suzanne,

I know that e. g. Corel Draw (I have version 8 on my computer) is able to
convert graphics into a new font. But don't ask me how to do it. I have only
the German online help and it is difficult for me to translate it. And I
have never tried to convert a graphic into a font.
Hope that helps.

Greetings from Germany
Andreas

>>Does anyone know of a software that will convert a graphic to a font? For
example, we have a company logo that we would like to be able to convert to
a font.<<