depicting seven-segment characters

Subject: depicting seven-segment characters
From: "Cheryl A. Cherry" <cacherry -at- concentric -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:54:02 -0500

Has anyone found a font (preferably True Type) that accurately depicts
"seven-segment" characters as they appear on small LED and LCD displays on
industrial instruments? If so, where can I buy the font?

If I can't find such a font, I'll try the process recently posted (in
response to another query) for creating a TT font from graphics. If that
fails, I'll have to put dozens of little graphics in my document.
I definitely want to give my readers a fighting chance of recognizing the
extremely cryptic abbreviations of parameters names they'll see as they
configure the instruments!

Thanks,
Cheryl Cherry
cacherry -at- concentric -dot- net