Have you done Java Server Pages before?

Subject: Have you done Java Server Pages before?
From: David Castro <thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:56:55 -0800 (PST)

The VP of Development just told us that we can't use Active Server Pages to
create customizable online help. And we found that trying to create it using
DHTML/JavaScript isn't working for both IE and Navigator. So, he said that we
could use JSP, which is similar to ASP, only different. :-)

Have you done anything with JSP? And, if so, can you recommend any web sites or
books that I can use to learn how to use it to customize our documentation?

Thanks!

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com