Re: Knocking 'em dead at a new job

Subject: Re: Knocking 'em dead at a new job
From: Becca Price <becca_price -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: SteveFJong -at- aol -dot- com, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:07:17 -0800 (PST)

one of my favorite tactics is to write a memo to my
recalcitrant client/boss summarizing my understanding
of our agreement. I then close the note asking them
to initial it and return it to me signifying that they
agree with my understanding. If they won't initial
it, (and I may have to buttonhole them in their office
to get it) I ask for more detail on where I
misunderstood them, all the while being as sweetly
reasonable as I can be.

it mostly works. mostly. <g>

-Becca

=====