Have you seen this GUI element?

Subject: Have you seen this GUI element?
From: Peterson Karen <Peterson_Karen -at- prc -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L a list for all technical communication issues (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:05:06 -0500

Dear TECHWR-L,

My co-worker recently designed an interface with a control that I am not
familiar with, but I don't think he made it up. He has what looks like a
drop-down box, but instead of an arrow, the button at the right has an
ellipsis. When you click the ellipsis, another window appears, allowing you
to select multiple values for the box.

Has anyone ever seen this ellipsis button? I want to know if our results of
clicking the ellipsis is the same as current functionality.

Thanks very much,
Karen
"If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it."
--Albert Einstein

Karen Peterson
Peterson_Karen -at- prc -dot- com
610.260.2644