RE: Working for a liar

Subject: RE: Working for a liar
From: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GreatPlains -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:16:47 -0600

I am not a lawyer, but I have heard that a hand-written journal can be a
weighty piece of evidence (in the legal sense). (One need only look at
recent Congressional hearings to substantiate this.) Don't make a big show
of it, but let it be seen that you are keeping a notebook recording the
pertinent details of meetings and conversations with superiors and
teammembers. I'd keep it in my possession at all times.

The nice thing about telling the truth is it's so much easier to remember.

Roy M. Jacobsen
Documentation Supervisor
Great Plains
1701 38th Street Southwest
Fargo, ND 58103
USA

"[The Y2K bug] was sorta like dodge ball. You hardly ever get hit by the
ball you see." -- Patricia Jacobsen (age 12)