Re: RE. Have you seen this GUI element [...]?

Subject: Re: RE. Have you seen this GUI element [...]?
From: TS <tenglish -at- banet -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 21:01:13 -0800

Hello.

I have also seen the ellipses used as a button. Regarding whether it's a
Microsoft standard, you may be able to find out in "The Microsoft Manual of
Style for Technical Publications". Unfortunately, my copy is at the office.

Karen - if you see this and would like to email me privately, I will check
the book for you on Monday.

Tara