Re: Help! Need API format Example

Subject: Re: Help! Need API format Example
From: "Johnny Brown" <johnny_brown -at- hotbot -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 11:42:31 -0800

All:

Could anyone/someone out there possibly send me a basic FrameMaker API template? The layout is really what I'm looking for. So, you can delete any proprietary information.

I have to create C++, XML, Visual Basic, and ASP manuals and I've looked at some commercial books, but these are not the same as having a real API manual.

Gratefully,

JB

HotBot - Search smarter.
http://www.hotbot.com