RE: Working for a liar

Subject: RE: Working for a liar
From: Chris Hamilton <cah_91 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GreatPlains -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:44:25 -0800 (PST)

--- Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GreatPlains -dot- com> wrote:
> I am not a lawyer, but I have heard that a
> hand-written journal can be a
> weighty piece of evidence (in the legal sense).

One of the best pieces of professional advice I've
ever gotten is to do all of my notetaking in a
composition book. I have maybe 15 of them, dating back
to the late 1980s. That way everything you write down
(except calndar entries if you use a daytimer) is
there and can't easily be ripped out or lost. You have
no idea how much this has helped me to reconstruct things.
http://im.yahoo.com