Tools: Migrating preferences to a new computer?

Subject: Tools: Migrating preferences to a new computer?
From: "Hart, Geoff" <Geoff-H -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
To: "Techwr-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:10:27 -0500

The good news: I'll be getting a new computer (Windows 95 or 98) about twice
as fast as the current one in a few days. The bad news: I've spent a long
time tweaking the preferences of Word, Outlook, etc. to suit the way that I
work. Is there any easy way to migrate those preferences to my new computer,
short of printing out a bunch of screenshots and laboriously re-establishing
the preferences one by one?

--Geoff Hart, Pointe-Claire, Quebec
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca