FrameMaker Book Recommendations

Subject: FrameMaker Book Recommendations
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- mpsbc -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:39:28 -0800

Good morning,

I checked the archives and didn't find anything too compelling so here it
goes: After wrestling with FrameMaker off-and-on for several months I'm
finally ready to admit that we need some help. I'm not interested in a
course (we only use it occasionally, but often enough to be irksome), so
does anyone have any suggestions for a good third-party book? I thought
about "FrameMaker for Dummies" but I wonder if it would be too simple (we're
not dummies--imbeciles, maybe, but not dummies). Any suggestions would be
appreciated. Thanks. DB.

Darren Barefoot
Meridian Project Systems
Manager of Documentation